Monday, January 2, 2012

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year, good clean skin lovers! I don't know about you, but I just love the feeling of New Years Day. A fresh start, a new chapter. New Years Day always gives me "Let's get started!" feeling, and I hope it does for you too.

This year, I challenge you to make this simple resolution- to take better care of your skin.

That may mean that you start a beauty regimen for the first time, or it may mean that you take a good hard look at the products that you are already using and really decide what is working and what isn't working for you. You may decide that it's time to find a great local dermatologist and address your concerns with him or her. You may try a few new products or a new skin care line, or simply to schedule your first facial at a local spa. Whatever your case may be, I hope that you will resolve to take better care of yourself and your skin this year, and I feel certain that if you do, a healthier and more beautiful 2012 will follow.

So grab a big glass of water, take a few deep breaths, and commit yourself to a healthy and beautiful new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment