Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Tuesday's Beauty Steal

Recently, I took advantage of the 25% off private sale at Jurlique, a new brand that I've discovered and of which I am quickly becoming a huge fan. I purchased the Purely Bright Cleanser, and while it says it's not for sensitive skin, my skin adores this stuff and I've seen nothing but improvement since last week, when I began to use it. I also nabbed a full-size tube of their Calendula Cream, which is a fantastic moisturizer for summer and is great for after-sun use. Jurlique's all natural line seems to agree with my skin, so I'm looking forward to trying other products from their brand.

So, you can imagine how excited I was to find their Herbal Recovery Gel is on sale, down from $48 to only $29 when you use this link and enter offer code SECRET.

Enjoy, and if you've tried this brand, I'd love to know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment